This salad is the perfect Greek-inspired dish! The mixture of fresh crunchy veggies, crumbled feta and Greek dressing mixed with quinoa is a great option for a protein-packed lunch. Try this with friends for a potluck, or make a double batch for to-go lunches.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- Sea salt, cracked pepper
- First, Cook the quinoa as per directions on the package.
- In the meantime, chop all of the veggies.
- Once the quinoa has cooked and cooled, mix all of the ingredients together, including the dressing. Top with more dried oregano if desired and serve cool. Enjoy on its own or with some warm pita bread and tzatziki.
Recipes and images by our WOW foodie contributor, Sisley Killam.